Thought to provide peace and healing, sugilite is a natural stone that featuring bright hues of pinks and purples. This ring reminds me of the bright pops of color from the wildflowers that make Cape Breton home - violets, thistles, wild rhododenrons, and my favorite: fireweed. There are too many to name - the name of this ring already has me hopeful for spring.
- .925 sterling silver and a gorgeous pear-shaped sugilite stone
- Band is hammered for textured and oxidized for a rustic feel
- One ring
- Comes packed in a padded kraft jewelry box with complimentary polishing cloth
- Sent in a earth-friendly compostable bubble mailer
- Handmade with heart on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
Quick note to my customers: Each piece in my shop is built and finished entirely by hand. Because of this process, each piece is subject to variations and minor imperfections. No two pieces are exactly alike. These features are what which gives the piece character and uniqueness. Should you have a question about one of my pieces, please email me through the “Contact” page on my website and I will be happy to discuss. Your satisfaction is my priority.
Let’s keep in touch.