There is something special about the turquoise used in this batch of rings - Sonoran Gold. It is mined in Mexico and has the most vivid hues of blue and green. When I see this stone, I can't help but think of how it resembles a bird's eye view of a coastal shore. If you look close enough, you can see the bright blue salt water, the green seaweed, and rocks as they form earth's most brilliant coastalines. Contrary to the name, the metal used in these rings is sterling silver - the turquoise variety of the stone is "Sonoran Gold".
- .925 sterling silver and a Sonoran Gold turquoise
- Size 8.5
- Doubled plain band with a a serated setting
- Oxidized with a satin finish to create a cozy, lived-in feel
- Comes packed in a padded kraft jewelry box with complimentary polishing cloth
- Sent in a earth-friendly compostable bubble mailer
- Handmade with heart on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
10% of sales on this item will be donated to The Groovy Goat, a local soap company who lost their barn and beloved goats in a recent fire
Quick note to my customers: Each piece in my shop is built and finished entirely by hand. Because of this process, each piece is subject to variations and minor imperfections. No two pieces are exactly alike. These features are what which gives the piece character and uniqueness. Should you have a question about one of my pieces, please email me through the “Contact” page on my website and I will be happy to discuss. Your satisfaction is my priority.
Let’s keep in touch.