5 spots available for pre-order: orders will be shipped 5-7 days after date of purchase
Great Heights climber studs | A double layer of sterling silver hand-sawn into eagle, sweat-soldered together and set on post-style earrings. The longer wing of the eagle climbs up your ear subtly.
- Two layer of .925 sterling silver (stamped for authenticity)
- Oxidized silver to create a contrast amongst the layers
- Lightweight and easy to wear
- One pair of stud style earrings with sterling silver backs
- Comes padded kraft jewelry box with complimentary polishing cloth
- Handmade with heart on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
- Payment plans are accepted via PayPal. Please fill out the contact form to inquire.
Quick note to my customers: Each piece in my shop is built and finished entirely by hand. Because of this process, each piece is subject to variations and minor imperfections. No two pieces are exactly alike, creating character and uniqueness. Should you have a question about one of my pieces, please email me through the “Contact” page on my website and I will be happy to discuss. Your satisfaction is my priority.
Let’s keep in touch.